These Regulations are an integral part of the website https://www.agriturismolaperlara.com/it/ , for all matters not explicitly mentioned, reference is made to current
regulations, good taste and good sense of each in the interest of all.
We thank you for your interest and, in giving you a warm welcome, we want to make you aware of the rules of the agritourism. We therefore ask you to
carefully read the rules and behavioral rules that each guest must take in order not to disturb or damage others and the environment. The property is more than anything else
the residence of many guests who have decided to stay there; for the purpose of a good coexistence we ask you to observe not only the rules
dictated by the law but also those simply dictated by common sense and mutual respect. Your collaboration will be essential to spend a more pleasant stay, for our
property and us who work there and for the external environment in which it is inserted. Failure to comply with one or more points of this regulation and the rules contained therein
can lead to the termination of the contract with the related economic and legal consequences deriving from it.
1. GENERAL INDICATIONS:
a. The Regulations of the property “Agriturismo La Perlara” is set up to guarantee everyone a uniform, orderly, and peaceful use of it. It has
a contractual nature between “Agriturismo La Perlara” and the guest and, therefore, the booking and acceptance of it by “Agriturismo La Perlara” implies total acceptance of these
b. All guests are required to comply with the Agritourism La Perlara Regulations.
c. Failure to comply with the Regulations and the other provisions of the Management may result in the removal of the offender from the agritourism and the related reporting
of the fact to all national and international tourism organizations, unless also reported to the Public Authorities in the event
that the non-compliance could possibly to suggest the commission of a crime.
d. All the specific indications on the signs placed in the area owned and / or pertaining to the agritourism must also be respected.
e. The conduct carried out by both adults and minors is considered contractually relevant and, therefore, any violation of the rules of this regulation and
the common rules of civil coexistence and good performance of the agritourism will result, according to the judgment contractually requested in via unappealable to the
Management, the immediate termination of the contract by the guest and the immediate removal from the property from the dispute of the facts. In this case,
the Management is entitled to withhold the sums already paid and to demand the remaining sums, also by way of compensation for the damage, except for the right to compensation for
the greater damage ascertained.
f. The Management, as required by the current laws of the Italian Republic, has the right to expel without notice anyone who does not comply with the Regulation or behaves in
such a way as to cause damage or disturbance.
g. The Management is required to enforce the Regulations towards anyone. Each customer in the act of accepting hospitality in the agritourism also contractually agrees to submit to the staff, which in any case is obliged in turn to always respect the Laws of the Italian Republic and the principles commonly accepted
by our courtesy culture and good manners. According to the agritourism policy, all guests enjoy the right to
According to the agritourism policy, all guests enjoy the right to a respectful and dignified treatment and, as responsible reception facilities, we have an obligation to protect guests from inappropriate behavior.
If a guest’s actions are deemed inappropriate by a member of staff, or if inappropriate behavior is reported, the agritourism reserves
the right to take action against the guest, after having verified this situation. Depending on the severity of the guests’ actions, the agritourism may, at its discretion, request
the intervention of the police or expel guests from the property.
h. The Management reserves the right to modify these Regulations at any time, which will be published on the website https://www.agriturismolaperlara.com/it/
AGRITOURISM LA PERLARA REGULATION
– Reservations are considered valid if made through our online booking format.
– The cost of the room must be paid at the time of booking .
– In case the guest would like to cancel or change a reservation, please contact us directly.
-Travelers who cancel at least 7 days before 11.59pm on the day of check-in will be refunded 100% of the booking amount.
-Travelers who cancel less than 7 days before 11.59pm on the day of check-in will have no the refund.
In case of no-show the booking amount will not be refunded.
If you will arrive with children or animals, we will reserve the right to refuse entry to the accommodation and not to refund the booking amount.
3.MODIFICATION OF A RESERVATION:
DECREASE OF THE STAY
– At least 7 days before 11.59pm on the day of check, the guest can decrease the days of the booked period without any penalty and will be refunded at the time of
check-in of the extra days previously booked.
-If the guest wishes to reduce the days beyond the terms, the canceled days will not be refunded.
EXTENSION OF A STAY
-If the guest wishes to extend the stay, the missing amount must be paid at the time of check-out.
4. NO SHOW
– In case the guest does not respect the check-in time and does not communicate the expected arrival time , the reservation will be considered valid until midnight
on the same day.
– After midnight, the reservation is considered no-show and the Management has the right to cancel it at any time.
-CHECK-IN : 15.00 – 19.00
In case of early arrival, it is possible to use the swimming pool immediately by paying a supplement of € 15.00 per person. The room will not be delivered before
before 3 p.m.
6. PERSONAL DATA AND I.D:
– Two days before arrival, we will send the link to fill the online check-in. If the guests will not fill the online check-in form, each guest will be asked to show the
I.D to complete the registration formalities upon arrival.
7. TOURIST TAX:
The Tourist tax has to be paid upon arrival, it is not included in the room price, and it is € 3.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights.
if you need a business invoice, please report it promptly by providing us with the header data and any other information.
Otherwise we will issue a simple receipt of the stay and the subsequent cancellation of it will not be possible.
CHECK-OUT : 10 a.m
– On the day of departure each guest is asked to leave the room by the set time ( 10 a.m ) and to return the keys to the reception.
10. EARLY DEPARTURE:
In case of early departure compared to the booking period, the sum paid at the time of booking will not be refunded.
-If on the day of your departure you plan to leave before 8 a.m, please kindly notify us the day before.
11.STAY AFTER CHECK – OUT:
– After check-out, guests are allowed to use the pool even after 10:00 a.m by paying a supplement of €15.00 per person.
– In the case of obtaining the aforementioned concession customers are required to comply with the provisions of this regulation and the rules in force until
the moment of departure.
– Smoking in the room and in the common internal areas of the agritourism is strictly forbidden.
– Animals are not allowed.
14. MAX. NUMBER OF PERSONS IN THE ROOM
The max. number of persons admitted in the room is 2.
– Children are not allowed.
16. PARKING AREA
– The property has a free outdoor parking area dedicated to the customers .
– It’s not allowed to bring bicycles or other bulky equipment in the rooms.
17. DURING THE NIGHT
– If you come back to your room late please close the door of your room gently so as not to disturb those who are already sleeping.
– Please do not slam the doors but accompany them.
– In the closet there is a mini safe where we kindly recommend to store your values inside.
-The management is exempt from any liability relating to personal values not stored in the safe.
19. NON-REGISTERED EXTERNAL GUESTS
– For reasons of Public Safety, guests are not allowed to allow other people into the accommodation at any time.
– Visits by family or friends must be authorized by the Management and each visitor is required to leave at the reception an I.D that will be given back to him when
he will leave the agritourism.
-IT IS ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN TO LET PEOPLE STAY IN THE ROOM WHO HAVE NOT BEEN REGISTERED BY THE MANAGEMENT.
– We ask our guests to maintain a respectful behavior during the entire period of their stay.
– Every guest is required to have the maximum respect of the things entrusted to him and the equipment of the property.
– We recommend all the guests not to remove or ruin any object inside the rooms and in the property common areas.
– Any abuse will be reported to the local authorities of Public Security and any damage will be regularly charged.
– Those who cause damage to the building, movable property, equipment, etc. are held legally liable under the regulations in force.
– Intentional theft and damage will be immediately reported.
– At the time of departure the staff performs a check of the rooms and the costs for the replacement of any damage or loss of keys or towels
are charged and are to be paid at the time of check out.
1. BEFORE ENTERING THE POOL, PLEASE READ THESE REGULATIONS AND THE WATER DEPTH INDICATED
AT THE EDGE OF THE POOL
2. THE POOL AREA IS UNSUPERVISED
THE SWIMMING POOL IS OPEN FROM 8:00 A.M. TO 8:00 P.M., EXCLUDING CASES OF ORDINARY OR EXTRAORDINARY MAINTENANCE OF THE SAME.
IT IS FORBIDDEN TO USE THE POOL OUTSIDE THE HOURS INDICATED ABOVE.
THE POOL IS RESERVED EXCLUSIVELY FOR GUESTS IN ACCOMMODATION.
3. IT IS ADVISABLE TO LEAVE AN INTERVAL OF AT LEAST 3 HOURS BETWEEN MEALS AND SWIMMING
4. IT IS COMPULSORY TO TAKE A SHOWER BEFORE ENTERING THE WATER
5. IT IS FORBIDDEN
– DIVING FROM THE EDGE OF THE POOL
– MAKING NOISE, CHASING EACH OTHER, DOING DANGEROUS ACTS FOR ONESELF AND OTHERS
– PRACTISING BEACH SPORTS
– BRING AIRBEDS AND INFLATABLE TOYS INTO THE WATER
– CARRYING GLASS BEVERAGES AND GLASSES AND BLUNT OR SHARP OBJECTS OF ANY KIND
– PRACTISING NUDISM
6. PERSONS SUFFERING FROM CONTAGIOUS DISEASES, INJURIES OR OPEN WOUNDS ARE NOT ALLOWED ACCESS
7. MINORS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED AND SUPERVISED BY AT LEAST ONE ADULT
8. THE MANAGEMENT DECLINES ALL CIVIL AND CRIMINAL LIABILITY FOR OBJECTS OR VALUABLES LEFT IN THE POOL AND FOR ANY
ACCIDENTS CAUSED BY USERS TO THEMSELVES OR THIRD PARTIES AS A RESULT OF NON-COMPLIANCE WITH THE ABOVE RULES, AND RESERVES
THE RIGHT TO REMOVE OFFENDERS FROM THE POOL.